I purchased 4 bathing suits in total from Rosewe.After several weeks I never received three of the suits and had also ordered a 4th that I did receive.

After several emails exchanged, they said the first 3 were on their way. Finally once I received them they were very small. Not even close to matching thee measurements they suggested. The sizing chart is at least 2 sizes smaller than American standard and does not measure the same as their charts.

I wrote to them requesting a return address and this correspondence has taken two weeks as well.

In the end, they refused to give me a return address because it would "cost me too much to return".

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,