I purchased an item of clothing from this website, I registered and entered all my details. The money for the item purchased was taken off my credit card but now when I log into my account it says I have no purchase order history and I can not track my order.

It has no details of my address or anything that I ordered.

I am trying to get in contact with the company via email and they are being extremely unhelpful. I will be getting my refund through paypal, they do not care as long as they already have your money!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of te above" of rosewe clothing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Rosewe needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rosewe clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1030383

You said my payment was pending But the money is already out of my account Please Respond ASAPDeborah reid 520-351-1552.Please do not Get me upset Just Process my order That has already Been paid for

I'm having the same problem! I try to track my order but it says that I have no purchase order!!!