It took forever to arrive and when i did get my order it was the worse!Noting looked or fit the way they looked on their site.

The quality of the items are sooooo poor, I received sets and either the top fit and the bottom didn't. I though I was getting cotton, everything that was sent to me was Polyester. I tried contacting them to return the items, they said that I needed to seed them Pictures of the clothing and what I didn't like about them.

I then would have had to pay to have them sent back (To China), which is way to expensive.I considered it a loss and sold the items to my local Thrift store.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $59
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

pho1608
Cortland, New York, United States #1317063

I had the exact same experience.This company is run from China.

*** quality, ridiculously small and short sizes.

The positive ratings are clearly scams.(Probably indigent Chinese people forced to write fake reviews)

Rosewe - Review about Dress from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Wedding Dress from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Rosewe - Worst customer service Rosewe "Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a..." Read more Rosewe - Horrific advertising choices Rosewe "I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news. Attached is a screen shot showing this. I cannot in..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more