1.9

It took forever to arrive and when i did get my order it was the worse!Noting looked or fit the way they looked on their site.

The quality of the items are sooooo poor, I received sets and either the top fit and the bottom didn't. I though I was getting cotton, everything that was sent to me was Polyester. I tried contacting them to return the items, they said that I needed to seed them Pictures of the clothing and what I didn't like about them.

I then would have had to pay to have them sent back (To China), which is way to expensive.I considered it a loss and sold the items to my local Thrift store.

Review about: Rosewe Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Cortland, New York, United States #1317063

I had the exact same experience.This company is run from China.

*** quality, ridiculously small and short sizes.

The positive ratings are clearly scams.(Probably indigent Chinese people forced to write fake reviews)