These people sent me damaged items made of absolutely horrible materials and then had the audacity to ask me to just keep it and give it away or something.After over a month of arguing back and forth and submitting several photos of the damaged product I was exhausted in dealing with it.

I paid $25 for a dress that was completely unwearable and they only agreed to give me $5 back on my purchase.

They were rude all through the process and made it seem like it was my fault and my problem to deal with.WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER and HORRIBLE PRODUCTS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe. The most disappointing about rosewe clothing from Rosewe was feeling like i got ripped off, quality of items and product is garbage Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,