I just received a total of 6 dresses and spend more than 120$.

It is almost funny how they look NOTHING like the picture. It couldn't have been further actually. The material is super cheap and "swim wear" like, and the fitting is just a joke. Even the color is different!

I'm trying to return for a refund, but since this company apparently is a Chinese scam I don't expect anything.

But shame on me for not checking online for opinions from other clients.

NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY. Don't waste your money on so bad designs and quality. Actually it would be better to dress up in freaking toilet paper!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rosewe dress from Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rosewe to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,