4.5

I order a dress back at the end of march i did receive the dress around april 17th or 18th i tryed on the dress it was ok but i didnt like it on me so i finally got the information from them on how to send the dress back i did send it back through usps mail i emailed them with tracking number they keep giving me the run around about my refund i keep putting in ticket they ask for no response nor they have not refunded my money this has been over a month now is there anything i can do to get my money back they shouldnt be loud to just take people money.

Review about: Rosewe Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I agree, you are complaining about no refund, yet you rated them with five stars?Most likely, you may not receive anything back. This is a company known for shoddy merchandise and very poor customer service.Not located in the US, this is the problem.I encourage everyone to support their local community businesses instead.

Why would you leave a 5 star comment then

to Anonymous #1498079

I didnt rate them at all so if so that was a big mistake on my part why would i rate them and i had to pay to have the dress sent back and it took them a month for a refund.