Tacoma, Washington
100% full Not resolved

Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us.All the same style.

Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. The size M they sent me is 92cm in the bust. Its too big for the girl who ordered XL!!!

They sent grossly misrepresented items!!!

I also bought these suits going by their website saying it will ship in 1-3 working days and paid extra for 3-4 day shipping. 2 weeks later they still had not shipped, I tried to cancel but got a bogus answer that didn't relate to my question. I finally got them after 3 weeks.

Horrible quality and HUGE. I opened a ticket on their site on April 4th about all of this and they have given me the runaround for 39 days now saying too late to cancel since its over 30 days. They have ignored my comments about their return policy which is if they mess up on sizing it is their fault. I have sent many photos to them visually showing measurements.

For every email I sent them/ they send back a bogus 1 sentence answer to delay this whole process.

They offered to give me $14 refund on the $84.32 I spent!!!

Review about: Black And White Striped Tankini.

I didn't like: Fraud, Processing time, Very poor service, Bad customer service, Deducted handling fee from refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ALL of the above except "problems with payment" / $85
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,