Rosewe - Ignorign my request for a refund

Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us.All the same style.

Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. The size M they sent me is 92cm in the bust. Its too big for the girl who ordered XL!!!

They sent grossly misrepresented items!!!

I also bought these suits going by their website saying it will ship in 1-3 working days and paid extra for 3-4 day shipping. 2 weeks later they still had not shipped, I tried to cancel but got a bogus answer that didn't relate to my question. I finally got them after 3 weeks.

Horrible quality and HUGE. I opened a ticket on their site on April 4th about all of this and they have given me the runaround for 39 days now saying too late to cancel since its over 30 days. They have ignored my comments about their return policy which is if they mess up on sizing it is their fault. I have sent many photos to them visually showing measurements.

For every email I sent them/ they send back a bogus 1 sentence answer to delay this whole process.

They offered to give me $14 refund on the $84.32 I spent!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Fraud
    • Processing time
    • Very poor service
    • Bad customer service
    • Deducted handling fee from refund

Reason of review:
ALL of the above except "problems with payment"
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Black And White Striped Tankini
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #846775

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rosewe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19 #1161387

Thanks for your feedback.
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about