I also fell for their tricks.If you paid with PAYPAL file a dispute now so we can shut this fraudulent company down.

If enough people file paypal disputes with them, paypal will stop them for getting payment with them. I filed a dispute and the first thing the company asked was for me to close the dispute. DO NOT CLOSE it as you then have no recourse and they know that.

Below is a copy of the response I got when I filed dispute on paypal.Take the extra time to file dispute with PAYPAL so we can shut them down!

I liked: Horrible costumer service.

I didn't like: Scam company, False advertisement, Misinterpretation of items, Cannot return, Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $24
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Submit review

Comments

Rosewe

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Karen
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1143745

I did this today! Thanks for the advice

to Karen #1144543

You are welcome! I hope enough people do this so we can shut them down. I just escalated my dispute to a claim today so maybe paypal will stop them soon.