I also fell for their tricks.If you paid with PAYPAL file a dispute now so we can shut this fraudulent company down.

If enough people file paypal disputes with them, paypal will stop them for getting payment with them. I filed a dispute and the first thing the company asked was for me to close the dispute. DO NOT CLOSE it as you then have no recourse and they know that.

Below is a copy of the response I got when I filed dispute on paypal.Take the extra time to file dispute with PAYPAL so we can shut them down!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $24. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service at Rosewe was scam company, false advertisement and misinterpretation of items Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Rosewe

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days.Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1143745

I did this today! Thanks for the advice

to Karen #1144543

You are welcome! I hope enough people do this so we can shut them down. I just escalated my dispute to a claim today so maybe paypal will stop them soon.