Rosewe - IF PAID WITH PAYPAL - FILE PAYPAL DISPUTE NOW!

115 of 556 Rosewe reviews

I also fell for their tricks.If you paid with PAYPAL file a dispute now so we can shut this fraudulent company down.

If enough people file paypal disputes with them, paypal will stop them for getting payment with them. I filed a dispute and the first thing the company asked was for me to close the dispute. DO NOT CLOSE it as you then have no recourse and they know that.

Below is a copy of the response I got when I filed dispute on paypal.Take the extra time to file dispute with PAYPAL so we can shut them down!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
115 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rosewe

May 18 #1161268

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

0 0 Reply

Apr 14 #1144543

You are welcome! I hope enough people do this so we can shut them down. I just escalated my dispute to a claim today so maybe paypal will stop them soon.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rosewe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rosewe.
Filing a new complaint about
×