Resolved

Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with a hole in the front caused by a pair of scissors.

I took a photo attached it to their "ticket" with my complaint and sent it in and waited. They did reply quite quickly but with all the usual things I've read about on here, refunding 60% and I can keep the garment, doing a refund to my rosewe account to use on another item (didn't know I had an account!), telling me it would take a long time for them to process a refund, them asking me how much I had been charged in GBP, and each of these queries taking at least a day + on their part to reply I eventually got a PayPal payment of £22 which is what I paid them.

A result I wasn't expecting, I thought that when I had exhausted all there excuses for not paying me back the e mails would just stop, I may have been very lucky but just stick at it (I did quote English consumer law, the little bit I know) or they may be cleaning their act up but I'm definitely not going there ever again. Good luck.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rosewe top from Rosewe and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Rosewe to "just wanted to pass on my experience with the company".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #1279824

If only I had seen these comments before purchasing from Rosewe. You're right I have been unable to reach anyone.

I have left numerous all.

I just want to return the item. Does anyone have an address where I can this????