Resolved

Still not sure how it happened but I got a refund. Ordered a top after seeing a Facebook ad, it arrived about 4 weeks later with *** in the front caused by a pair of scissors.

I took a photo attached it to their "ticket" with my complaint and sent it in and waited. They did reply quite quickly but with all the usual things I've read about on here, refunding 60% and I can keep the garment, doing a refund to my rosewe account to use on another item (didn't know I had an account!), telling me it would take a long time for them to process a refund, them asking me how much I had been charged in GBP, and each of these queries taking at least a day + on their part to reply I eventually got a PayPal payment of £22 which is what I paid them.

A result I wasn't expecting, I thought that when I had exhausted all there excuses for not paying me back the e mails would just stop, I may have been very lucky but just stick at it (I did quote English consumer law, the little bit I know) or they may be cleaning their act up but I'm definitely not going there ever again. Good luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Top.

Preferred solution: Just wanted to pass on my experience with the company..

Rosewe Cons: Bad customer service.

• December 2016
  • Rosewe scam refund

Comments

If only I had seen these comments before purchasing from Rosewe. You're right I have been unable to reach anyone.

I have left numerous all.

I just want to return the item. Does anyone have an address where I can this????