Schulze-Delitzsch-Straße 55, 75173 Pforzheim, Germany

I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news.Attached is a screen shot showing this.

I cannot in any way support this company while the advertisement team permits money to be given to such a site that promotes such a racist, sexist, morally despicable propaganda. I understand that advertising options by companies are often purchased as a group and the company may not have been aware this was happening.

I look forward to the removal of this website as one of the companies they do business with.It should be easy enough for this to be fixed within a few days time.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Advertising choices.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Yep. I'll never do business with them ever again. It sucks because my wife likes their clothes.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1283221

You are so misinformed about Breitbart...quit with the media! Judge for yourself with your own mind. Obvious you are a leftie!!

to Fran Barker #1315983

Breitbart shouldn't take advertising from an obviously Chinese sweatshop. Rosewe sounds as if they're making junk. Breitbart is too credible for this!