I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news.Attached is a screen shot showing this.

I cannot in any way support this company while the advertisement team permits money to be given to such a site that promotes such a racist, sexist, morally despicable propaganda. I understand that advertising options by companies are often purchased as a group and the company may not have been aware this was happening.

I look forward to the removal of this website as one of the companies they do business with.It should be easy enough for this to be fixed within a few days time.

I didn't like: Advertising choices.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Anon

Yep. I'll never do business with them ever again. It sucks because my wife likes their clothes.

Fran Barker
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1283221

You are so misinformed about Breitbart...quit with the media! Judge for yourself with your own mind. Obvious you are a leftie!!

to Fran Barker #1315983

Breitbart shouldn't take advertising from an obviously Chinese sweatshop. Rosewe sounds as if they're making junk. Breitbart is too credible for this!