I have been waiting for 2 months for my swimsuit (5044) to arrive. There is no way to communicate with customer service, other than an online form that I sent.

They said I would receive an answer in 24 hours and .....no reply. When I tried the phone number for cs, it was a voicemail...I have tried MANY times.I have never experienced an online store that will not even respond to inquiries.

Whether I receive my order or not, I will NEVER order from them again. I will also file a complaint with the BBB as a result of my irritating experience!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. Rosewe needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rosewe.

Comments

Rosewe

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.