I ordered a top the end of June and the received merchandise and tried it on. It was too small and the color was not to my liking.

I put in a message on email and was told that someone would contact me the next business day. That did not happen. At that time my husband was sick and I was not able to continue to pursue the return. Then we went away, the merchandise was ordered to wear on that trip, and when we came back after 5 days it was over the 30 days allowable to return merchandise.

I put in another request and was given the same info but no one contacted me by email, phone ( I had given my 2 phone numbers). Since then my husband has had to see doctors regularly and I am the driver so I had to take him. No time to continue my resources in order to return the merchandise. We are in our 80's and cannot spare the$30 for something I cannot use.

Please let me know what to do now!!! Sincerely, Joan Foxworth

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Top.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

POOKEY

They will never give you your money back and they are scammers

Rosewe don't give your money back . I Had the same experience and they wanted me to reorder the 2 dresses .

They do not have a phone # so you can reach them.

I lost over $70 dollars with them. They had me to fill out the email and the problems with the dresses only to not ever give me a credit or contact me ever again.