1.9

Nearly impossible to figure out how to start a return process. First you have to hunt around the whole website in order to find just the right tabs to click.

Careful, they are hidden. Even after jumping thru many hoops, they ignore all of your attempts to contact them. They are overseas, so you have no recourse what-so-ever in getting a return completed. How does this place stay in business??!!

I ordered two long sleeve patchwork sweater/shirts with arm pads. I think I'm going to be stuck with them. Now they want pictures!!! The sleeves are just too short...why do they need pictures?!

Beware...I shop a TON of online sites, and I've NEVER experienced anything like this. Do yourself a favor, and find another clothing site with better reviews.

I should've done my research before ordering. It was a $57 lesson!

Review about: Rosewe Shirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Claim easy returns this is far from the truth.

Comments

I bought two outfits from Rosewe a big disgrace the dress is big ugly and some old heavy polyester material and the jumpsuit can't button too big ugly the foot sweeping the floor never ever buy from this site they are a thief and a scam the clothes is cheap and horrible A big disgrace ROSEWE a scam