Unfortunatelty I fell victim of this company too.Bought a dress on November 6 2016 and Im still waiting for the item.

I was able to track the item up until 11/22 after that no tracking. I sent a message through email and asked for refund was told that I will only receive 60% of what I paid. I am Still waiting for item and cant find any one to talk to. They told me that tracking would take another week and its been over two weeks and I still cant track the item.

So I now loose money, no customer service to talk to.THIS IS A SCAM PLEASE STAY AWAY from this company.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $27 and wants Rosewe to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe and rosewe shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments