Featured Not resolved
2.0

The quality is terrible

There is no phone number to reach anyone

I am trying to return an item and not sure how I will get money back.

I loved the look of the coast but it is not sized right for Americans. I was hoping for a wonderful coat for the holidays and it was not made with warm material. I was so disappointed in the service and I have spent and few hours on how to return my item. I can not find where. The item is from China and I sure did not see that. I need to pay attention when ordering.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rosewe coat from Rosewe was item and having a phone to call a service person and no return shipment address info Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1243987

I too am having the very same issue!!

Rip off company