Talent, Oregon

This company has so many luring photos of beautiful clothing at fantastic prices. However, the quality of the clothing is beyond POOR and the manufacturing of the item is also poor. I ordered a "Trench Coat" which was actually a blouse made of polyester and the seam that connects the shoulder and sleeve was 8 inches below the shoulder!

That's not the worst...BECAUSE this company is in China, the most they will give you as a refund is 60% and believe me you need to FIGHT for that. So...an item that you paid $20.00 for has thankfully been credited $6.00, but you are now STUCK with the item that most likely cannot be worn. Uh boy.

Photos: On the left, is the item I received. On the right, is the item shown on the Rosewe.com Website.

Unfortunately, this company sheds a bad light on other companies in China. I have ordered many times before from companies in China, however it was via Ebay and I have never had a problem until now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments