Talent, Oregon

This company has so many luring photos of beautiful clothing at fantastic prices. However, the quality of the clothing is beyond POOR and the manufacturing of the item is also poor. I ordered a "Trench Coat" which was actually a blouse made of polyester and the seam that connects the shoulder and sleeve was 8 inches below the shoulder!

That's not the worst...BECAUSE this company is in China, the most they will give you as a refund is 60% and believe me you need to FIGHT for that. So...an item that you paid $20.00 for has thankfully been credited $6.00, but you are now STUCK with the item that most likely cannot be worn. Uh boy.

Photos: On the left, is the item I received. On the right, is the item shown on the Rosewe.com Website.

Unfortunately, this company sheds a bad light on other companies in China. I have ordered many times before from companies in China, however it was via Ebay and I have never had a problem until now.

Review about: Trench Coat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rosewe Clothing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewe - Review about Dress from Berwyn, Illinois Rosewe "I ordered this horrible dress http://www.rosewe.com/half-sleeve-color-block-asymmetric-dress-g144688.html. on January 13, and they delivered so late on January 23. The quality of the dress is very bad, very thin and..." Read more Rosewe - Horrific advertising choices Rosewe "I am shocked and horrified that the RoseWe company would permit advertisement of its website and products on Breitbart news. Attached is a screen shot showing this. I cannot in..." Read more Rosewe Jumpsuit Review from San Diego, California Rosewe "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..." Read more Rosewe - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!! Rosewe "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more