This company has so many luring photos of beautiful clothing at fantastic prices. However, the quality of the clothing is beyond POOR and the manufacturing of the item is also poor. I ordered a "Trench Coat" which was actually a blouse made of polyester and the seam that connects the shoulder and sleeve was 8 inches below the shoulder!
That's not the worst...BECAUSE this company is in China, the most they will give you as a refund is 60% and believe me you need to FIGHT for that. So...an item that you paid $20.00 for has thankfully been credited $6.00, but you are now STUCK with the item that most likely cannot be worn. Uh boy.
Photos: On the left, is the item I received. On the right, is the item shown on the Rosewe.com Website.
Unfortunately, this company sheds a bad light on other companies in China. I have ordered many times before from companies in China, however it was via Ebay and I have never had a problem until now.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Trench Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I purchased $75.87 worth of merchandise from Rosewe.com on 2/29/16 and after submitting several tickets, and initially receiving several 'canned' responses, I received a response asking me to 'wait in..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "I purchased an expensive set of sheets from Luxor Linens and removed them from their package and washed them before first use (in accordance with the stated wash/dry process)...."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."