I am extremely upset with this company I ordered two bathing suits January 28th 2016 and have yet to receive anything have yet to receive a call have yet to receive an email have yet to be refunded and nothing is happening these people are quick to take your money and will not get back to you in a timely fashion they should close this company down this is ridiculous I just want my money back you can keep your *** clothing.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart. The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT. 4 days later I..."
- "I ordered the first dress pictured and received the dress in the 3rd and 4th pictures. The dress i received is extremely poor quality material and poorly made. I ordered..."
- "Dress what I've ordered from Rosewe was absolutely shocking! Material was absolutely terrible, style and colour completely different.The only way how to contact the seller is to 'send them a..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."