Rosewe - Damage clothe and horrible customer service
I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged.The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line , it feels like plastic material one breast is unevenly cut.
The yellow bikini has black mold stains all over it. They told me to sell it for cheaper wash it or give a friend as a gift if I didn't want cuz I could not return it. Horrible material horrible customer service don't use this website !
Scam they use pics from other online website ,from model pic online.Never got my $ back and was not able to return my items very sad!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot get refund
- Not how advertised
- Poor quality
- Very poor service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I am very diappointed by the quality of the products from this company. I ordered 2 sweaters and both had very poor quality and a very bad odor. The sweater..."
- "Do not order from them. I received my order last Friday and only 2 items from an order of 6 items came in the package. Both without tags and really..."
- "Ordered 3 swim suits for 3 of us. All the same style. Sizes M, L, XL. Their size chart says size M is 72-76cm for bust. ..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered this shirt from poshmark as the seller made it look like a tshirt dress, long and narrow. Well her photo is a fake, or photoshopped and the shirt..."
- "This is now the second year in a row I'm dealing with this light issue! First year, after getting everything the tree all set up, I noticed that the top..."