Rosewe - Damage clothe and horrible customer service

419 of 556 Rosewe reviews

I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged.The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line , it feels like plastic material one breast is unevenly cut.

The yellow bikini has black mold stains all over it. They told me to sell it for cheaper wash it or give a friend as a gift if I didn't want cuz I could not return it. Horrible material horrible customer service don't use this website !

Scam they use pics from other online website ,from model pic online.Never got my $ back and was not able to return my items very sad!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
419 of 556 Rosewe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29, 2015 #1071176

I can't believe the company responded like that. Unbelievable. I'll never order from them and I hope others read this and get the hint. Never order from that company. That's not even BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. THAT'S. JUST RUDE AND NASTY.

Jul 01, 2015 #1001984

This doesn't sound right. Unless the items were marked as being on sale/clearance (sometimes I noticed sites have disclaimers that those items are final sale & cannot be returned for any reason).
If that was not the case, I would have walked into a store with receipt & items w/tags attached & MADE them deal with it. Sometimes reps for the websites easily dismiss customers because you're not actually right there in their face.

0 2 Reply
franarp12

Jul 01, 2015 #1002019 Medford, Massachusetts, United States

It was an online purchased I attached a pic of the answer the person gave me she was just so rude and she could careless I will never never never buy from the again

Jun 30, 2015 #1001883

Dispute the purchase with your credit card company. they'll refund you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.