Rosewe - Damage clothe and horrible customer service
I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged.The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line , it feels like plastic material one breast is unevenly cut.
The yellow bikini has black mold stains all over it. They told me to sell it for cheaper wash it or give a friend as a gift if I didn't want cuz I could not return it. Horrible material horrible customer service don't use this website !
Scam they use pics from other online website ,from model pic online.Never got my $ back and was not able to return my items very sad!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot get refund
- Not how advertised
- Poor quality
- Very poor service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at..."
- "I ordered 2 dresses from this site 4days apart. The first dress was a BLUE JEAN DRESS but what I received was a COTTON MATERIAL SHIRT. 4 days later I..."
- "I am very diappointed by the quality of the products from this company. I ordered 2 sweaters and both had very poor quality and a very bad odor. The sweater..."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."