Featured Not resolved

I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged.The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line , it feels like plastic material one breast is unevenly cut.

The yellow bikini has black mold stains all over it. They told me to sell it for cheaper wash it or give a friend as a gift if I didn't want cuz I could not return it. Horrible material horrible customer service don't use this website !

Scam they use pics from other online website ,from model pic online.Never got my $ back and was not able to return my items very sad!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rosewe and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dress from Rosewe was cannot get refund, not how advertised and poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rosewe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rosewe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rosewe?

Comments

I can't believe the company responded like that.Unbelievable.

I'll never order from them and I hope others read this and get the hint. Never order from that company. That's not even BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. THAT'S.

JUST RUDE AND NASTY.

#1001984

This doesn't sound right. Unless the items were marked as being on sale/clearance (sometimes I noticed sites have disclaimers that those items are final sale & cannot be returned for any reason).

If that was not the case, I would have walked into a store with receipt & items w/tags attached & MADE them deal with it. Sometimes reps for the websites easily dismiss customers because you're not actually right there in their face.

franarp12
to Anonymous Medford, Massachusetts, United States #1002019

It was an online purchased I attached a pic of the answer the person gave me she was just so rude and she could careless I will never never never buy from the again

Dispute the purchase with your credit card company. they'll refund you.

franarp12
to Anonymous Medford, Massachusetts, United States #1002016

Don't you think it's too late ?! I bought it in May ? What should I say to the credit card company ?