About 2 months back, I ordered a black lace top that I saw in one of the Rosewe ads. I usually do not order online like this, but the top in their ad was very pretty and flattering, so I gave in to temptation.

However, the order that arrived was a huge disappointment and NOTHING like the picture! The black lace in front and back, which is one of the key features, does not look anything like in the photo, but looks, cheap, crude and unattractive. Cheap, nylon-like fabric, different cut: the ad pictures shows a flattering gathering in front, which is nonexistent in the piece that I received. The buttons in front are unusable, in that the corresponding loops (used to close the buttons) are a) too small and cannot wrap around the buttons, b) placed in different places than the buttons, i.e.

the buttons and loops do not line up, and 3) there are fewer buttons than loops. Even though I ordered my usual size, extra large, the sleeves are too tight, whereas the blouse itself is too wide and also too short - simply really unattractive. In short, this looks like fraud to me - a product that looks nothing like the advertised one, perhaps the ad picture is taken from a different company??

Since this was sent from China (this was not disclosed at the time of order, but I should have guessed) I wont even try to get a refund, so the money is completely wasted, and the only thing left is to donate this sorry piece to Goodwill, if even they want something as *** as this. I will NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Top.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments