Somerset County, New Jersey

I ordered a product 2 weeks ago, it's still in China waiting to go to JFK airport. Really?

It's a Halloween costume not a semi automatic. How long does it take to take a costume and put it in the mail?

I've sent numerous emails and I get, "Please be patient" it you wanted your order earlier, you should have asked for 24 hour delivery. OK so the products cost me $44.00 and overnight was an addition $60. OK I'll get right on that.

OK so now I'm trying to submit my complaint, but it has to be 100+_ words.

this is crazy.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... still waiting, still waiting, I think my patience is wearing thin.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Rosewe. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Rosewe to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was china shipping. Author liked the most very disatisfied. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosewe and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mcneill, Mississippi, United States #1233599

I'm sorry you got caught up in this scam. I was one of those people last Christmas.

Before you order anything especially on any Facebook ad, check reviews. Most are scams.