Good afternoon, I would love to order many items I see listed, but I do not want to order through the credit card system that is available because of identity theft and I do not want to take that risk.if there is a number can you list it in your contact information or create a customer service number.

I have found when you contact a company direct it is much safer, and convenient, and most helpful which create less frustration with your customers.

I am very interested in ordering through your company and would like to have a fashion experience with Rosewe online, if I can speak with a customer rep.Thank you in advance.

Comments

Ordered a suit from you and have not received it.No one answers the phone when you call.

Port customer service.I would never order again from this company.The better business bureau will be contacted.

need to know about my order

Plz I place my order rn September and I haven't received nothing. My name is mirelis Garcia 6462403646

I wanted to order "Button Up Pintuck Color Block Blouse" COLOR: Black & white,

SIZE: Large.When I give my Credit Card Number: VISA: {{Redacted}}, I'm told

my Credit Card is not O.K.ed.

I contacted my Credit Card people and they didn't

understand why my credit card didn't go through. My home address is: 3042

Somerbrook Lane, Marion, Iowa. 52302. I am now in Texas for the winter.

Address: 1401 Smokehouse Road, D1 Rockport, TX 78382.

PLEASE tell me why my credit card won't go through.Joyce Shiley lkshiley@mchsi.com