Everytime I use my discount coupons and my order be almost half price on the new dresses my order will go through successfully but once I paid and they see that I got a big discount they pretend like the item out of stock. a few hours later they send me a email saying that the new items is not in stock, this only happens when it's new items.

and then when I check the site the next few hours they have that same item they claim was out of stock back on the site. I reorder just to see will it go through successfully and yes it did because I were paying full price for it.

I didn't get no email saying it's not in stock everytime I use my coupon code it's half price they will claim it's out of stock after I made a payment with my credit card. I sent them a message asking why they send me the big discount code if I can't use it on what I like but they never response back on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Dress.

Preferred solution: If a item not in stock let the buyer know right then not when they see they have a big discount coupon.

Comments