105 views

Just received a black lace blouse I ordered some time back. The cut is not at all as that depicted in the picture - the gathering in front, which is generous and flattering in the picture, is virtually non-existent - just pretty much a flat front.

The buttons, which are cloth covered and attractive in the picture, have been replaced by cheap, shiny black plastic buttons, with one button also missing, and way too large for the loops that are supposed to go around and hold them. All the buttons are also scratched which gives the piece a used look. The buttons and the loops are also not aligned, so if I want to wear this blouse at all, I will need to move the buttons and find one like the other ones for the one missing, that or replacing all the buttons - did not expect to have to do alterations even before the first use. The lace, which is the main feature of this blouse, is cheap looking, defective and not of the same nice design as in the picture.

The fabric is thin, feels like nylon, and cheap - I will be surprised if this blouse holds up through even one wash at all. In all, I view this as a fake item, since it looks nothing at all like the advertising photo, and I would send it back, but it is probably not worth the trouble, seeing that this came from China, which I realized only after I ordered.

My bad, I should have verified the origin before buying. This is the first and last order I will make from them - I am never wasting my money on this company again, it is just not worth throwing your hard-earned money away for a product of this low quality and getting disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rosewe Blouse.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments