Titusville, Florida
Resolved
3.0

WANT REFUND....NOW ...I have submitted ticket numbers and done all I can to get you people to respond to me.....All you say is that your sizes are for Asian people......why don't you say that when we order...My daughter ordered 5 blouses from you and they were way to small....she tried to contact you several times...and nothing...she gave the items away and stopped trying to get you to refund to her and let her return items...You should not be allowed to sell your tiny sizes without first telling people they are Asian sized...at least you should refund and/or return them.....I am VERY UNHAPPY and will continue to tell everyone I know how bad your company is....

Rosewe Cons: Cannot return or get refund, Customer service is very poor, Any part of it, Very poor service, I did not like.

• Rosewe Scam

Comments

kaydence11111

I also paid through PayPal. Could you please tell me how you received your refund? Thank you

Lilmama81
@kaydence11111

I paid through paypal as well smh

@Lilmama81

Open a complaint and get the process started

@kaydence11111

They shouid give back if you go thru pay pal

You call psy pal

Complain

All these fffffn Asian China

They never talk to us

They treat us like ***

kaydence11111

I have not even seen my items and I'm disappointed because I have paid for the items that was supposed to be shipped 3/8/16 and I have yet to receive an email stating that it's sent. By reading others post, I know that this is going to be a journey.

Thank you all for your comments. It allowed me to really understand how Rosewe handles their business.

fweetbaby

I eventually got a refund to my Paypal account......mostly because Rosewe only responded after I posted on this venue.......Many thanks to Pissed Consumer.....

fweetbaby

They keep telling me it is too expensive for me to return the items....so I am to sell them on the internet !!!!!! I buy on the net NOT sell....I want my M O N E Y back.......at least they now respond only after I got on this site!!!!!!!!!

@fweetbaby

I STILL WANT MY MONEY OR CREDIT TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.......

Rosewe

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for what happened, but according to our return policy http://www.rosewe.com/return-policy-a90.html If customer want a refund they need return the items back first and customer should pay the postage themselves.

Hope you can understand that and any further communication you can contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

@Rosewe

Wow Rosewe, I can definitely tell you all have bad customer service judging by you response to your customer. For you to say "I hope you can understand that" to a dissatisfied customer means you do not care and have a terrible attitude. I will take my business elsewhere.