Rosewe Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order money refund dress items number service item customer customer service
Filter review

Ladies top

I have still not received this product which I ordered before xmas. this top was meant to be a xmas present so it was a big let down not to receive it. this makes me wonder if this is a fraudulent company. I would like an explanation from some one RE: this item. My home address is 1a candiru court Sorrento 6020 perth wa and my email address is margaretarthur1950@***.com.au kindest regards Mrs Margaret Arthur. Registered Nurse Friday second of January 2015. If I do not receive word about this garment then I ill be taking this to the police and consumer affairs.

Dear margaret arthur,

I am customer service representative of rosewe.

I have checked your order and i noticed that you chose flat rate shipping and order was sent out on 16th Dec.

For this kind of shipping method it generally takes about 20-30 working days to arrive after shipping to arrive so it's normal that you haven't received it by now.

How about we solve the matter between ourselves?Can you please remove this review for us when it solved??

Waiting for your reply! Have a nice day!

Perth, Western Australia
Cons
  • Customer service is very poor
Deliver product or service ordered

This website is a ***

I ordered some clothes more than three weeks ago I tried to get in touch with them I never got an answer and I never received my order I have read over 200 reviews of this company and found that all of the customers have had the same done to them so I would like to see that no one uses this company again And that I am very upset with the way this has been handled and also to lose my £30 pound that has been taken from my bank account which I will not be able to get back from this company

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative of rosewe.com and i sincerely hope that i can help you solve your problems as soon as possible.

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time and before shipping we also need about 3-5 working days to process the order.

If you have any questions you can contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

please contact with us as soon as possible, tell us the information of the order so that we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

Peterborough, England
Rosewe Website
Cons
  • I did not like

Rosewe - Dress Review from Laguna Beach, California

Their stuff is ***. I bought a dress that looks nothing like it did online and the coat I bought is so poorly made, I wouldn't give it to a homeless person.

Dear Customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com.

Firstly, thank you so much for your order on our site.

Secondly , sorry for the inconvenience caused.And we hope you can tell us your order number and send us the pictures of the items with quality problems so that we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

Nice day!

Dear customer,

I am Customer Service Representative of Rosewe.com and i really hope i can help solve your problem and offer some information.

We have a system of ticket where you can tell us the information of your order, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the item you can contact with us and we will help solve as soon as possible.

Contacting link is http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Laguna Beach, California
Rosewe Dress
Bad quality

DISHONEST COMPANY!!

i PURCHASED A BLOUSE WHICH I HAD TO TRACK DOWN FOR 3 1/2 WEEKS. I HAD TO CORRESPOND W/THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY JUST TO STAY ON TOP OF THIS PURCHASE, FINALLY! WHEN i DID RECEIVE ORDER IT WAS NOTHING LIKE ADVERTISED. i WANTED A REFUND, BUT THE WOULD ONLY GIFT ME $5 OFF ON MY NEXT PURCHASE,,,,THIS COMPANY IS EXTREMELY DISHONEST & I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THEM TO MY WORST ENEMY, OR MAYBE I SHOULD--BUT I HAVE A HEART..EVEN MY WORST ENEMY DON'T DESERVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS...IF YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY W/ A HEADACHE ADDED TO IT... THAN GO RIGHT AHEAD AND ORDER. WARNING!!! DON'T DO IT!!

I placed order in November11 and have not received my order yet . I finally got hold of them about 10 days ago and they said it had been shipped.

Guess what still waiting. I going to contact BBB.

After reading all the re views I probably won't like it when or if I get it. We All Need To Make Sure they get shut down

Kissimmee, Florida
Rosewe Top
Cons
  • Purchase
Not as described/ advertised

Rosewe - Online Order Review from Nepean, Ontario

I had ordered December 1st and still haven't received shipping confirmation. Also sent a ticket to contact me and I haven't heard anything back either. Unsure to contact to start a dispute. I didn't pay with pay pal but yet on my purchase form it says " Pay Pal * ROSEWE .com " DO NOT order from them!

Dear customer,

I am Customer Service Representative of rosewe.com. Hope i can help you solve the issue.

We generally need about 3-5 working days to process the order before shipping and once order was sent out we will send a notification to our customer.

So please check your mail box carefully. If you still can't find the information, just send us an ticket and we will check it for you.

nice day!

Dear customer,

Firstly, i hope you have a good day.

We have three shipping methods with different deliver time after shipping and customer are allowed to choose which shipping methods they like.

Besides, only items marked as 'ships in 24 hours ' can be sent out in 24 hours after confirmation.So for other items we need time to process it after shipping.

Hope you can understand that.

And if there are any other questions, please contact with us directly here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

blairs clothes run one size smaller than what they say ! I think their shoes are great .

Clothing not so great . The sizes run smaller than they should . If you take a 18 order a 20 if tyyou take a 2 x order 3 x !!!!!!!!!!! They some times ship right away and others take a long time to come in.

I have ordered atleast 5 pair of shoes from them and the shoes are great and last a LONG TIME . wODERFUL FITTING BOOTS FOR WOMEN !

View more comments (2)
Nepean, Ontario
Order processing issue
Rosewe - Ordered 2 top,paid for by credit card,they show they shipped and I recieved,,,
I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at Christmas time to rip some one...
#920878

Dear customer,

We are terribly sorry for what happened and hope you well.

I have read your review carefully and i sincerely hope that we can solve this matter for you soon.

Firstly, i suggest you check your mail box because most orders are sent by post mail .When order arrives, post office contact and deliver it but sometimes when consignee is not at home, they may leave the package on their mail box.

Secondly, if you can't find it in the mail box you can also tell me your order number so that i can solve the matter for you.

please contact with me with this email address telling that you wrote a review in pissedconsumer : service@rosewe.com

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario
Cons
  • Any part of it
Never RECIEVED,
Let the company propose a solution

No refund, no communication, & cheap product

Ordered 1 coat, charged for 3. Tried to IM, phone, email numerous times. They stated I only had 1 order, next thing I know, I've received three cheap coats.They do not speak or write English. Look at their web site. Rosewe told me to "sell to friend?Ok" exact phrase. The coats came in cheaply made and run very small. Returning is not available and even if it is, the coats would have cost $60.00 to ship back to China, again go to the site. Hard to contact China, nor would they answer anyway. Lesson learned ordering from China.
#919881

Dear customer,

we are terribly sorry for what happened.

Firstly, if you are charged 3 times you will get three transaction number and then you can contact with us using the ticket system on the website(http://www.rosewe.com/support.php) and tell us the different transaction number so that we can find the other 2 orders and canceled them.

And it's also possible that you have bought 3 pieces at the same time, if so , you can also contact with us and let us remove 2 for you.

Any questions,please feel free to ask us for help .

Flagstaff, Arizona
Rosewe Coat
Let the company propose a solution

Rosewe - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Deux-Montagnes, Quebec

Beware ... do not buy from this company !!! Rosewe, Rose Gal. Sammydress, LightinTheBox ... they are all sister sites That need to be stopped and Facebook needs to quit allowing them to advertise and Promote through them !!! And their help that it offers you a lie.

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com , i hope that i can help with the trouble you have met with our site.

Firstly, we are not the same site with the sites you listed and we are different company.

Secondly,i don't know if you have placed orders on our site. If you have placed orders and you met some difficulties please contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php we will help solve it for you ASAP.

Waiting for your reply!

Deux-Montagnes, Quebec

Rosewe - Website Review from Littleton, Colorado

Sounds like a Chinese website to me, beware, they do not follow the same rules and regulations as the U.S. , I am filing a complaint with another Chinese website that stole $223 from me. These are all scams they are second hand shops

I'm curious what the other site was that you were referring to. I want to make sure I am aware of it as well as this one.

#919460

Dear customer,

We don't know if you have placed orders on our site but it's true that we are not the same site with which you have bought from.

We have our own policies and customers are encouraged to read them before placing order.

And whenever customer has questions or problems with the order they can contact with us directly.

Littleton, Colorado

Order never received

I paid for an item on November 28 as of today December 16 i have NOT received my order. I emailed the company and they said I did not pay for expedited shipping, while that is true I have placed several items from china ( Saturday from another supplier) and received it today from china. I say this because I do not believe that it takes this long. The last time I checked the order was still in china. I'm sure they may make nice quality items but i don't know if I will order from them again due to them horrible shipping and the unhelpful response I received. I will update when I receive the item. Thank you ME

Dear customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and i know that you may need the order urgently but on our site,we have 3 shipping methods so the deliver time depends on the shipping methods used and the distance.

And if you want more information about your order, i sincerely hope you can contact with us directly http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

waiting for your reply!

Dear customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and i know that you may need the items urgent.

But we have 3 shipping methods and the deliver time after shipping depends on the shipping methods used and the distance.

I think it's better if you can contact with us directly to solve the problem and we can offer all the information you need about the order (please contact with us here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php )

Nice day

Las Vegas, Nevada
Deliver product or service ordered

Rosewe - Online Order Review from El Monte, California

So sloppy, unprofessional, lier, fraud. I purchased 2 items , one on November 26th, 2014 and one on 28th. I paid extra to get faster shipping. Guess what? I haven't received my item YET, I emailed them twice to get update but no respond. I paid with PayPal, Im gonna try to get my money back from PayPal, well let hope so. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

Dear Customer,

Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience caused, i totally understand your feelings and i know you may worried about the order.

And we really hope you can contact with us directly, you can contact with us directly by a ticket here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

If you have opened an dispute on paypal, we will also solve it for you soon.

El Monte, California

Scam company.

The company is a scam. The have to be investigated by customer protection agency! I received the items, but they were not as pictured. I ordered 4 items size L - two of them were very big and the other two very small and extremely bad quality! So when you go to return the items you will be told to pay postal charges and taxes to China with recorded delivery which is more expensive than the cost of the items. I started a case with PayPal, but PayPal only offered full refund after sending back the items for my expense.

This is why I don't buy from China. I had a bad experience with a different company that sent me damaged items offered to refund me back and it was all bull ***. Stay away from Chinese merchants!!

Dear,

When customer received the package, we recommend our customers contact with us directly to solve the problem as soon as possible.

1. if we sent wrong size, customer can take a picture of the items received with it's size tag so that we can check and if we sent wrong size , we will offer refund.

2.if the size run small or large not as described, customer are encouraged to put measurements on the items and sent us pictures with the measurements so that we can check and correct the information on website.And we will also offer refund when it's our fault.

3.When customer open a dispute on paypal center, we will do what paypal let us do and then case will be reviewed by paypal.

Thank you for understanding.

London, England
Cons
  • Cannot return or get refund
Not as described/ advertised

Rosewe - Top Review from Oldham, Oldham

I ordered a top 30.12.14 and still waiting for delivery quick enough to take my money. Apparently item has been dispatched!!!!!

Dear customer,

I guess you placed the order on 30th Nov not 30th Dec , right??

Well, before shipping we generally takes about 3-5 working days to process the order and the deliver time after shipping depends on the shipping methods used.

I suggest you contact with us directly so that we can solve your problem and offer more information.

Please contact with us here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Nice day!

Oldham, Oldham
Rosewe Top

Rosewe Clothing Review

this service is very awful I received my merchandise 25 to 30 days late and the product is very bad quality. I will never purchase anything from this site again
Indianapolis, Indiana
Rosewe Clothing

Rosewe - Website Review from Antioch, Tennessee

Ordered two items same day seperate orders ob 11.11.14. Paid with paypal. Website shows processed and delivered but never received the packages...cant get anyone on the phone to dispute or track. Dont order from them.

Dear,

We are terribly sorry for what happened and we know that you may start worry about the order.

And i think it's better that you contact with us directly so that we will know what's the problem and solve it for you ASAP.

Please contact with a ticket here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Have a nice day!