Poor Quality

The quality of the two items I purchased were horrible!! It looked totally different then the picture on the website. I wasted my money basically because I will NEVER be able to wear either of them. Don't order from this place! Both items I ordered were both white all in one rompers. The material was cheap see-thru fabric, just simply awful. Both items are still hanging up in my closet unworn. I hate to throw them away, and I would be too embarrassed to donate. I see lots of clothes that look amazing on the website but I'm too scared to order again because I know I will be upset. Don't waste your money. I promise you will hate yourself if you do.

hi,there, so sorry to make your trouble and you can submit a ticket in our site and we will reply you in one working day and solve the problem for you.and because of the time difference, and it maybe difficult to make a call. but we will try our best to help u if you submit the ticket in our site.

and you can submit in this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php or you can send the email to us: service@rosewe.com and you can show you are from pissedconsumer and we will solve it with you quickly.

ID
Grand Prairie, Texas
Cons
  • Poor quality
  • Sizing
  • Quality of the clothes
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

Rosewe - Pants Review from Orlando, Florida

Rosewe - Pants Review from Orlando, Florida
The worst you can ever imagine! The quality of the clothes and the material just speak "MASS PRODUCTION" it is just awful. You can see through the clothes and the color you saw in the picture is NOT the color you are getting. They basically make knock offs (poor knock offs) and I think that knock offs are a scam and its illegal because people spend their hard earned money and build their hopes upon something that is false. Thats not right.

Issue remains unresolved

ID
Orlando, Florida
Reason of review
Bad quality

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM WEBSITE!