Show reviews that mention
order money dress refund items number service item customer customer service
Filter review

Took too long for package to arrive and company will not give a refund.

I ordered a coat in Oct. 2014. Three weeks later it was not received. I emailed saying I no longer wanted the product as it was already too cold out to wear it. They said that it was at my post office and I had to pick it up and then return it. I never got notification from my post office. Finally it was delivered a month later however I refused to pick it up having it sent back instead. The company said they would refund it when they received it. As of Jan. 8, 2015 they keep saying it was not received and must be lost. This is a lie! They will not refund my money. They are a horrible website and do not stand by their return/refund policy. They are liars as my post office said the package was sent back and received by them. The entire cost is $22. They should not no problem refunding. I have given up but want people to be aware that they should not deal with this unethical company.

Hello ,

This is the customer service from rosewe.com

can you plesae tell me your order no.? we would investigated this problem and give you a good solution .

Laval, Quebec
Rosewe Coat
Cons
  • Cannot return or get refund

Order "shipped" November 22nd

1.2
I still have not received it, I have contacted the company multiple times, each time getting a response "We checked with the shipper, it is delayed due to ..." I have asked to be refunded and they state they are unable to refund me and that I should check my mail box. I order items from China all the time and never have I had issues such as this, it has been a month and half and NO package yet and their customer service is NOT helpful. I just want my money back, I am glad I ordered something cheap so if I loss the money it won't kill me but also their CS Sucks.

Hello,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i sincerely hope that i can help you solve this matter as soon as possible.

The fact is that we have different shipping methods with different deliver time.I guess you may choose flat rate shipping which is very slow.

Now you can tell me your order number , and i will check it and offer a solution as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Cola
@Canton

I could easily send you the 10 emails I have gone back and forth with your company with NO resolve. I am told to check my mail box, I am told that the shipper has delays, I am told it will be here ANY DAY.

The tracking number shows nothing but it being sent from China on the 22nd of November, no further details, you may want to consider a different tracking process.

I have ordered MANY items from China, your website says 5-15 days for shipping to the United States, being I am on the other side of the US I even was okay with 15 days, it has since been 47 days since it was shipped. I want MY money back and I am currently working with Paypal to make that happen.

@Canton

I am also having issues with your company! I'm out $90 for absolutely NOTHING!

This company is a ducking joke. I will NEVER use or recommend your company!

View more comments (2)
Birmingham, Alabama
Cons
  • Cannot return or get refund
  • Customer service is very poor

Review from Austin, Texas

Ordered 3 tops 3 weeks before Christmas & still haven't received them on January 7, 2015! Told them I wanted a refund & they keep saying the package is on the way!!!!

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i hope that i can help you solve the matter soon.

But i need you tell me your order number so that i can offer the correct information about the order and the estimated deliver time.

Our contacting link is http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Austin, Texas
Rosewe Top

Rosewe - Dress Review from Harleysville, Pennsylvania

I am extremely angry. I ordered a "dress" from this website on the 28th of December hoping that it would arrive with my dailylook order just in time for new years! My dailylook order arrived on New Years Eve and here I am sitting here on January 5th, and still no sign of my "dress." Also I recieved an email from Rosewe.com that was happy holidays card and the card was a team of dental care workers and a list of their different oral surgeries. I am fuming and everytime I try to log in to my account, it says my account does not exist. I have tried the only email and 3 passwords that I use. None of which work... I tried making a new account and it says my email was already being used. I tried to email myself a forgot password and it says then that my email does not exist in their system? HOW does that make sense?! Sincerely, A VERY pissed consumer.

Dear customer,

i am customer service representative from Rosewe.com.

Can you please tell me your order number?

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time and before shipping we also need about 3-5 working days to process the order .

As for the website where you can't login, you can contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php .

Just describe us the problems you have and we will solve it for you in 1 working days . Have a nice day!

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with this matter.

Firstly, we have 3 shipping methods and the deliver time depends on that.Can you please tell me your order number so that i can check it for you??

Secondly,if you have any trouble with the website such as password lost, you can contact with us using this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php and one of our customer service representative will response in 1 working day.

Hope you can contact with us soon.

Have a nice day!

Harleysville, Pennsylvania
Rosewe Dress

Ladies top

I have still not received this product which I ordered before xmas. this top was meant to be a xmas present so it was a big let down not to receive it. this makes me wonder if this is a fraudulent company. I would like an explanation from some one RE: this item. My home address is 1a candiru court Sorrento 6020 perth wa and my email address is margaretarthur1950@***.com.au kindest regards Mrs Margaret Arthur. Registered Nurse Friday second of January 2015. If I do not receive word about this garment then I ill be taking this to the police and consumer affairs.

Dear margaret arthur,

I am customer service representative of rosewe.

I have checked your order and i noticed that you chose flat rate shipping and order was sent out on 16th Dec.

For this kind of shipping method it generally takes about 20-30 working days to arrive after shipping to arrive so it's normal that you haven't received it by now.

How about we solve the matter between ourselves?Can you please remove this review for us when it solved??

Waiting for your reply! Have a nice day!

Perth, Western Australia
Cons
  • Customer service is very poor
Deliver product or service ordered

This website is a ***

I ordered some clothes more than three weeks ago I tried to get in touch with them I never got an answer and I never received my order I have read over 200 reviews of this company and found that all of the customers have had the same done to them so I would like to see that no one uses this company again And that I am very upset with the way this has been handled and also to lose my £30 pound that has been taken from my bank account which I will not be able to get back from this company

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative of rosewe.com and i sincerely hope that i can help you solve your problems as soon as possible.

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time and before shipping we also need about 3-5 working days to process the order.

If you have any questions you can contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

please contact with us as soon as possible, tell us the information of the order so that we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

Peterborough, England
Rosewe Website
Cons
  • I did not like

Rosewe - Dress Review from Laguna Beach, California

Their stuff is ***. I bought a dress that looks nothing like it did online and the coat I bought is so poorly made, I wouldn't give it to a homeless person.

Dear Customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com.

Firstly, thank you so much for your order on our site.

Secondly , sorry for the inconvenience caused.And we hope you can tell us your order number and send us the pictures of the items with quality problems so that we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

Nice day!

Dear customer,

I am Customer Service Representative of Rosewe.com and i really hope i can help solve your problem and offer some information.

We have a system of ticket where you can tell us the information of your order, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the item you can contact with us and we will help solve as soon as possible.

Contacting link is http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Laguna Beach, California
Rosewe Dress
Bad quality

DISHONEST COMPANY!!

1.1
i PURCHASED A BLOUSE WHICH I HAD TO TRACK DOWN FOR 3 1/2 WEEKS. I HAD TO CORRESPOND W/THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY JUST TO STAY ON TOP OF THIS PURCHASE, FINALLY! WHEN i DID RECEIVE ORDER IT WAS NOTHING LIKE ADVERTISED. i WANTED A REFUND, BUT THE WOULD ONLY GIFT ME $5 OFF ON MY NEXT PURCHASE,,,,THIS COMPANY IS EXTREMELY DISHONEST & I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THEM TO MY WORST ENEMY, OR MAYBE I SHOULD--BUT I HAVE A HEART..EVEN MY WORST ENEMY DON'T DESERVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS...IF YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY W/ A HEADACHE ADDED TO IT... THAN GO RIGHT AHEAD AND ORDER. WARNING!!! DON'T DO IT!!

I placed order in November11 and have not received my order yet . I finally got hold of them about 10 days ago and they said it had been shipped.

Guess what still waiting. I going to contact BBB.

After reading all the re views I probably won't like it when or if I get it. We All Need To Make Sure they get shut down

Kissimmee, Florida
Rosewe Top
Cons
  • Purchase
Not as described/ advertised

Rosewe - Online Order Review from Nepean, Ontario

I had ordered December 1st and still haven't received shipping confirmation. Also sent a ticket to contact me and I haven't heard anything back either. Unsure to contact to start a dispute. I didn't pay with pay pal but yet on my purchase form it says " Pay Pal * ROSEWE .com " DO NOT order from them!

Dear customer,

I am Customer Service Representative of rosewe.com. Hope i can help you solve the issue.

We generally need about 3-5 working days to process the order before shipping and once order was sent out we will send a notification to our customer.

So please check your mail box carefully. If you still can't find the information, just send us an ticket and we will check it for you.

nice day!

Dear customer,

Firstly, i hope you have a good day.

We have three shipping methods with different deliver time after shipping and customer are allowed to choose which shipping methods they like.

Besides, only items marked as 'ships in 24 hours ' can be sent out in 24 hours after confirmation.So for other items we need time to process it after shipping.

Hope you can understand that.

And if there are any other questions, please contact with us directly here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

blairs clothes run one size smaller than what they say ! I think their shoes are great .

Clothing not so great . The sizes run smaller than they should . If you take a 18 order a 20 if tyyou take a 2 x order 3 x !!!!!!!!!!! They some times ship right away and others take a long time to come in.

I have ordered atleast 5 pair of shoes from them and the shoes are great and last a LONG TIME . wODERFUL FITTING BOOTS FOR WOMEN !

View more comments (2)
Nepean, Ontario
Order processing issue
Rosewe - Ordered 2 top,paid for by credit card,they show they shipped and I recieved,,,
I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at Christmas time to rip some one...
#920878

Dear customer,

We are terribly sorry for what happened and hope you well.

I have read your review carefully and i sincerely hope that we can solve this matter for you soon.

Firstly, i suggest you check your mail box because most orders are sent by post mail .When order arrives, post office contact and deliver it but sometimes when consignee is not at home, they may leave the package on their mail box.

Secondly, if you can't find it in the mail box you can also tell me your order number so that i can solve the matter for you.

please contact with me with this email address telling that you wrote a review in pissedconsumer : service@rosewe.com

Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario
Cons
  • Any part of it
Never RECIEVED,
Let the company propose a solution

No refund, no communication, & cheap product

Ordered 1 coat, charged for 3. Tried to IM, phone, email numerous times. They stated I only had 1 order, next thing I know, I've received three cheap coats.They do not speak or write English. Look at their web site. Rosewe told me to "sell to friend?Ok" exact phrase. The coats came in cheaply made and run very small. Returning is not available and even if it is, the coats would have cost $60.00 to ship back to China, again go to the site. Hard to contact China, nor would they answer anyway. Lesson learned ordering from China.
#919881

Dear customer,

we are terribly sorry for what happened.

Firstly, if you are charged 3 times you will get three transaction number and then you can contact with us using the ticket system on the website(http://www.rosewe.com/support.php) and tell us the different transaction number so that we can find the other 2 orders and canceled them.

And it's also possible that you have bought 3 pieces at the same time, if so , you can also contact with us and let us remove 2 for you.

Any questions,please feel free to ask us for help .

Flagstaff, Arizona
Rosewe Coat
Let the company propose a solution

Rosewe - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Deux-Montagnes, Quebec

Beware ... do not buy from this company !!! Rosewe, Rose Gal. Sammydress, LightinTheBox ... they are all sister sites That need to be stopped and Facebook needs to quit allowing them to advertise and Promote through them !!! And their help that it offers you a lie.

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com , i hope that i can help with the trouble you have met with our site.

Firstly, we are not the same site with the sites you listed and we are different company.

Secondly,i don't know if you have placed orders on our site. If you have placed orders and you met some difficulties please contact with us with this link http://www.rosewe.com/support.php we will help solve it for you ASAP.

Waiting for your reply!

Deux-Montagnes, Quebec

Rosewe - Website Review from Littleton, Colorado

Sounds like a Chinese website to me, beware, they do not follow the same rules and regulations as the U.S. , I am filing a complaint with another Chinese website that stole $223 from me. These are all scams they are second hand shops

I'm curious what the other site was that you were referring to. I want to make sure I am aware of it as well as this one.

#919460

Dear customer,

We don't know if you have placed orders on our site but it's true that we are not the same site with which you have bought from.

We have our own policies and customers are encouraged to read them before placing order.

And whenever customer has questions or problems with the order they can contact with us directly.

Littleton, Colorado
Rosewe Website

Order never received

I paid for an item on November 28 as of today December 16 i have NOT received my order. I emailed the company and they said I did not pay for expedited shipping, while that is true I have placed several items from china ( Saturday from another supplier) and received it today from china. I say this because I do not believe that it takes this long. The last time I checked the order was still in china. I'm sure they may make nice quality items but i don't know if I will order from them again due to them horrible shipping and the unhelpful response I received. I will update when I receive the item. Thank you ME

Dear customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and i know that you may need the order urgently but on our site,we have 3 shipping methods so the deliver time depends on the shipping methods used and the distance.

And if you want more information about your order, i sincerely hope you can contact with us directly http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

waiting for your reply!

Dear customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and i know that you may need the items urgent.

But we have 3 shipping methods and the deliver time after shipping depends on the shipping methods used and the distance.

I think it's better if you can contact with us directly to solve the problem and we can offer all the information you need about the order (please contact with us here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php )

Nice day

Las Vegas, Nevada
Deliver product or service ordered

Rosewe - Online Order Review from El Monte, California

So sloppy, unprofessional, lier, fraud. I purchased 2 items , one on November 26th, 2014 and one on 28th. I paid extra to get faster shipping. Guess what? I haven't received my item YET, I emailed them twice to get update but no respond. I paid with PayPal, Im gonna try to get my money back from PayPal, well let hope so. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM.

Dear Customer,

Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience caused, i totally understand your feelings and i know you may worried about the order.

And we really hope you can contact with us directly, you can contact with us directly by a ticket here http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

If you have opened an dispute on paypal, we will also solve it for you soon.

El Monte, California