Show reviews that mention
order money dress refund items number service item customer customer service
Filter review

Rosewe - Online Order Review from Chicago, Illinois

Did not receive products ordered. Had to contact PayPal and threaten to get attorney generals office involved. Got 1 refund for $19.08. Still looking for the other one

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with the difficulty you have met.

Firstly, I hope you can tell me your order number so that i can track the order and offer the information you want.

You can contact with us directly~~ http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Chicago, Illinois

Rosewe Dress Review

Ordered three dresses from them a month ago. Never received anything. Submited numerous tickets,they don't even read them,just reply some random stuff in terrible english. Luckily it wasnt much money,still very upseting. Somebody has to stop them. They steel our money and get away with it. How is that possible? Scamers,thats what they are.
Bowerhill, England
Order processing issue

NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEM

after i purchased an item off of this website, i waited for months to receive it but never did and once i tried contacting customer service about it....no number to be found!!! and it did not allow me to send a complaint email or anything for that matter seriously ugh....WEBSITE IS AN ENTIRE SCAM,DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME,MONEY,OR DIGNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a disgrace that people can do this to customers, please pass on to anyone you believe may be ordering from this site, we have to help eachother on these scams. have a blessed day everyone take care

I've been contacting this company about my order and now they have stop responding! They have gone from the dress is on back order to it has to be manufactured to 5-7 working days to 10-20 days! If I don't get some answers soon Im gonna turn this over to the Better Business Bureau and my lawyer!

I ordered a white dress from this website, and when i received it a month later, it wasn't the same dress !!!!!.. The model that wore the dress took the picture with her phone !!!

I ordered a mermaid dress and the bottom of the dress was not even close to being mermaid, it was a gown that was came half way down my knees.

In the picture the dress dragged on the floor. This website is a complete scam !!!

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i hope i can help solve your problem.

The fact is that we have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time, if you chose flat rate shipping it will takes long.

And i don't know which email address you have sent the emails to but every email address is not replied.And we use a ticket system and customers can ask questions there: http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

@Canton

You low lives are a scam..... Thank God I'm not speaking from experience.....I'm what you would call a WISE consumer & even though you almost reeled me in I will admit....I NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT CHECKING REVIEWS!!!!....

You should be ashamed of yourselves for scamming these innocent people out of their hard earned money.... But it does not matter what nationality you are...God is God & you are going to have to meet him someday....

View more comments (3)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Rosewe Website

Rosewe - Online Order Review from Lufkin, Texas

Havr not received my order after several attemps to track my package no response from customer service my order had been paid for this company is s scam. ....the next complaint will be from my Attorney......totally UNACCEPTABLE

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from Rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with your order.

What i have to inform is that we have 3 shipping methods with different service. If you chose flat rate shipping you will wait more days and there will be no information from the start so you need track it a few days later.

Any other questions you can contact with us directly.

@Canton

Well i have an order i paid for expedited shipping! And this was on the 24 th and it is still not shipped!!

Thats the reason i paid for this shipping because i was expecting it as soon as possible. Whats the hold up? My email address is Latrika _Butler@***.com.

i sent a ticket today. Whats going on?

@PissedConsumer964444

I made an order on March 3rd & it says paid & confirmed & I still haven't recieved mine either... I tried to track my item..

It doesn't locate it... It I don't recieve mine I'm contacting my bank & the better business bureau

View more comments (2)
Lufkin, Texas

Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Santa Fe, New Mexico

1.4
I placed my order over 2 weeks ago paid extra to receive it in 3_5 days will NEVER buy anything else from here can't talk to anyone on the phone

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i hope i can help you with the order.

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time. If you chose expedited shipping you will receive the order in 3-5 working days after shipping. But before shipping we also need time process it.

Now i suggest you submit a ticket on our website and we will reply as soon as possible.

Contacting link is : http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

I ordered an item paid express for 1 day delivery, as advertised. The item arrived 4 days later.

I ordered a large the item was a small petite. I had difficulty from start to finish.

They are trying to make me pay for shipping. I have not a refund, yet.

View more comments (1)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Rosewe Clothing

Online Order Review

It's disappoint that you can't reach someone to talk to other then email it's very important that I speak with someone regarding my order 815_991_**** Brandy
ID
#612010 Review #612010 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dekalb, Illinois
Poor customer service

Received item after months and quality was horrendous!

1.5
This is probably one of the biggest scams ever. Yes, they eventually send you your order after much anticipation; however their merchandise is nothing at ALLLLLL like the picture displayed - not even slightly close! These people should not be in business! I had placed an order several months ago on a dress and it was extremely ill fitted, not to mention the material was paper thin compared to the display. I emailed them several times and was completely ignored. It is very unfortunate that these people can get away with this. Please do not waste your time or money.

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i sincerely hope i can help you with your order .

Firstly, we offer products of high quality at low price and we are provide with our products.If you are not satisfied with the product received , you can contact with us directly and we will solve this matter for you as soon as possible.

Is that ok?

Our contacting link is : http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Hollywood, Florida
Rosewe Dress
Cons
  • Customer service is very poor
  • Poor quality
Bad quality

Rosewe - Clothing Review from Mosman, New South Wales

1.7
the clothes are not the same as the images, very very cheap quality, took my money straight away but had to wait nearly 6 weeks for processing.. then when I finally received my items they smelt horrid (like off fish).. biggest waste of money ever. don't fall for all the (mostly) fake positive reviews online..

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from Rosewe.com and i sincerely hope i can help solve your problem.

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time , generally the flat rate shipping takes long to arrive. I don't know if you have chose flat rate shipping and hope you can contact with us and offer the order number first:

Mosman, New South Wales
Rosewe Clothing
Bad quality

Rosewe - Dress Review from Pearland, Texas

packages I received that was nothing like the dress online,a fake copy of something totally different then the picture. I emailed to get a refund and return the dress within they'll 7 day return policy, but they are located in China somewhere shopping from dhl was over $100. It is just a scam to take your money. It said sample on the packages. Never on order from there

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com and i sincerely hope i can help you with this matter.

There maybe some small difference between the picture but all the items are acceptable.If you are totally dissatisfied with the items received you can contact with us directly, offer the pictures of the items received and we will check and offer a solution as soon as possible.

Our contacting link is :http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

I agree I could have just thrown my money out the window. Please never buy from them.

I wished I had read the reviews before I ordered from this fake company. The dress was a different color, material, and style.

Terrible wannabe copy. It looked like my 5 year sewed it.

View more comments (1)
Pearland, Texas
Not as described/ advertised

I would sue this company if i don't get my package SOON!

WHEN I ORDER MY PACKAGE IT SAID I WOULD RECEIVE MY STUFF IN THREE DAYS! IT HAS BEEN 2 ABOUT TO BE 3 WEEKS NOW! I WOULD GET MY LAWYERS IF I DO NOT GET MY PACKAGE OR A RESPOND SOON!!! I BOUGHT 70 SOMETHING DOLLARS OF ITEAMS!! I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ONLINE SHOPPING BEFORE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. IF I DO NOT RECEIVE MY PACKAGE OR HEAR BACK FROM SOME I WOULD SUE THEM AND MAKE SURE I GET MY MONEY BACK! THEY ARE LOSING SO MANY CUSTOMERS BY NOT BEING PREPARED.
Wayne, New Jersey
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Online Order Review

Have not recieved my order and cant get any info about it i will never order from them again and will make sure to let people know they suck
Greenville, North Carolina

Rosewe - Online Order Review from Slough, Slough

I ordered two items & paid £30. They have never arrived & all emails made to the company have been ignored. I am now seeking legal advice, they should not be allowed to get away with this!

Dear customer,

I am customer service from Rosewe.com and i hope i can help you solve this matter.

Firstly,you should check what shipping method you chose. we have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time.

Secondly,we as our busy season comes we need more time reply the emails, please be a little more patient

Slough, Slough

Run, Run and when you stop Run some more. Horrible

1.8
I ordered 4 dresses for my flower girls, yep I said it girl. I ordered a small thinking we would have room to take in for them. They have not developed yet and can actually wear a little girls 10-12 and 12-14 sizes. They arrived, very cute, but see through. Ok fine I said I can get them something to wear under it, but then they didn't fit. I am the daughter of a seamstress and am skilled at measuring. I also own a boutique so I know to look at the measurements on the web sites. 30 to 34 in US it said for the breast size. Well these girls have none. they measure in the 24" range and it still won't button properly. Rosewe offered me $6 refund out of $91, They absolutely REFUSE to exchange. The policy is if you want an exchange or refund, EVEN IF IT IS THEIR FAULT, you must pay for shipping back. Quite often with the low prices, it may not be worth your time or money. I priced shipping from Arizona at $23. I paid with paypal and have filed a dispute. I hope this helps get my money back. We shall see. Good luck and expect to order a size or 2 up and have altered. Also expect it to be made out of low grade material.

Dear customer,

I am customer service from rosewe.com and i hope i can solve the matter for you as soon as possible.

The fact is that a small part of the items are based on Asian Size so it's smaller than that of western country.

Just hope you can understand that and if you are not satisfied with the compensation, please contact with us and we will offer a better solution.

Contacting link is :http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Rosewe Dress
Cons
  • Poor quality
  • Cannot return or get refund
  • Customer service is very poor
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
I placed an order , never received the order. Rosewe took the money out of my account twice. I have no money to give away. What can I do to get my money back?

Is you are having a problem with this company file a BBB complaint and you will get results. Hope this helps.

View more comments
Brooklyn, New York
Problems with payment

Review from Houston, Texas

I purchased items OVER 2 weeks ago & still has yet to receive my order!! Highly pissed!

Dear customer,

I am customer service representative from rosewe.com.

We have 3 shipping methods with different deliver time.

May i know which shipping method you have chosen?

Besides, we also need about 1-5 working days to process the order before shipping.

If you want to know the exact information about the order, please contact with us directly: http://www.rosewe.com/support.php

Houston, Texas